Disclosed is a method of curing inflammatory acne by applying a carbon lotion onto a face covered with acne, irradiating the applied carbon lotion with a laser pulse having a pulse width of microsecond, and irradiating the applied carbon lotion with a laser pulse having a pulse width of nanosecond to sterilize acne bacilli and open skin pores clogged with sebum, thereby entirely treating the inflammatory acne. The method includes applying the carbon lotion onto epidermis to be cured and pores, irradiating the carbon lotion with a laser pulse to heat and burst the applied carbon lotion. With the method, the inflammatory acne is simply cured without scar.
Вам также могут быть интересны статьи:
- In vivo histological evaluation of a novel ablative fractional resurfacing device
- Ex vivo histological characterization of a novel ablative fractional resurfacing device
- The effects of pulse energy variations on the dimensions of microscopic thermal treatment zones in nonablative fractional resurfacing
- Laser-induced transepidermal elimination of dermal content by fractional photothermolysis
- Fractional photothermolysis: a new concept for cutaneous remodeling using microscopic patterns of thermal injury